Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any information on the new release of Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm looking for info on the new release of Character Animator, and when this release will be available to Creative Cloud subscribers. All I found is the link below, which links back to the Beta version.

Character Animator CC is No Longer in Beta! | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Thank you for any info or help on this topic,

Eni Brandner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

The release date hasn't been officially announced yet, but we did show a sneak peek last week at IBC, which is what that article (and the video below) are from. All I can say for now is that it's coming soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The release date hasn't been officially announced yet, but we did show a sneak peek last week at IBC, which is what that article (and the video below) are from. All I can say for now is that it's coming soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you for your answer. I did understand from the article that the new features were presented at IBC, it is kind of misleading though because it is written in a way that makes you think that the new version is already out. I spent 1 1/2 hours chatting with support yesterday, trying to find out how to install the finally-no-longer-beta, as I've been waiting for a new release with anticipation. Even the "concerned team" for Character Animator wasn't aware of this information. It could have saved me some time if it would say somewhere in the article that the release will be out soon, even if there isn't a date yet. I'm looking forward to try out the new features!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, that article makes it sound confusing - sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines