• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues importing .AI file

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a star backdrop twice over now and it is not letting me place it in a scene. I was able to get the 2nd one up as a puppet however as soon as i put it in the scene i get an error and failure to perpare scene message. 

When i made the sky it did not rename the layers as copy so it has 1567 stars all named "1" under a group named +stars. is this the issue, if so is there an easy solution?

or, is it simply to much for my computer. I am using fairly large files so I can have my back grounds in contant movement. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a static image of stars, export as png and load that up instead? Then its a single layer etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I needed it to go over the top of sky background for animator, but i think i fixed it and am going to add it back to the sky I made initaly. 2 things: it was not uploading properly so I changed somthing there in the actual save (turned up I think the pgi or somthing, i dont know i just started to learn this on my own) and then in CA it was trying to show it at 200% resolution by defualt, so i turned that way down to 50% and its running much much better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines