• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues using puppet scene in premiere

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Bluster puppet that also has the snow scene.  I recorded a scene using the puppet and the snow together and everything looked good.  I then imported the Ch project into Premiere and when I play it, it is very glitchy and Bluster's movements aren't happening.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this.

I can repeat the problem with the latest PPRO & Bluster (with/without background), though I do not see the issue with AE/AME, nor with Chloe (Illustrator) sample in PPRO.

If I can find any workaround, I will post it here. Meanwhile, please export the CH scene to the file (e.g. PNG sequences) and use it in PPRO.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an update, while this looked bad in Premiere, once I rendered the video it looked fine in the final output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

The behavior you experienced is not unusual. I often get this and I think it is due to the depth of the CH video which may have a much higher resolution than needed. I simply render the file (press Return) and then the video runs without glitches. Often I will have to repeat the process as I work on the file.

P.S. My system is an 8 core AMD, 32 GB memory and 500 GB SSD running Win 10.

Be well fellow pupeteer - Platty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh I think this is the same problem I am having right now with dynamic link between Ch and Pr. The audio plays but video/animation in the scene is frozen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines