• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's making too many visimes!!

Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to turn down the sensitivity or something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Here's a quick video I made that hopefully helps: https://adobe.ly/2PVIhwl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the sound track? Does it have music in the background? If prerecorded, maybe use adobe audiition to do noise reduction on the recording?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No!! Just live voice in the mic, and it's making about 5 visimes for every one it needs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange! Could you include a screenshot of the vizemes and the audio track waveform from the timeline panel? I have only heard of that problem due to background noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm saying 4 words!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 8.10.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it sound like when you play the recording?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to Jerry. Does the recording sound good? Is it being clipped / distorted by the mic?

If you delete the viseme track then select the audio clip and the puppet and use “compute lip sync from audio” in the menu, does it do the same thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really shouldn't have to do that, and that function doesn't ever work well. I have to get in there and re-do it every time. And then in PrPro I have to render it out to see if it  still matches so I try to avoid it because it's too labor/time intensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree - you should not have to do these issues. I am trying to work out why you are seeing the problem and others are not reporting it. For example, if “compute from lipsync” has exactly the same problem then I was going to ask if you can share the audio clip on the forums for others to download and try compute from lipsync as well, to compare results. This is to try and identify where the problem is. If there is a bug, this can then be given to the adobe team to fix. If we can identify the issue there may be a workaround until they fix it etc.

I agree - should be able to just record and have it work. Example theory: CPU is not keeping up with live recording and lipsync computations going on at once. If compute from lipsync later generates the exact same sequence, that eliminates that as the reason. So giving step by step instructions to try and work out what is going on. Once the problem is identified, solutions can be suggested. At the moment it’s just bizarre!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds normal!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SugarTallerino  wrote

sounds normal!

So, does it sound normal from the live recording, or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you noticing any audio feedback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! The room is quiet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SugarTallerino,

I asked the engineering staff to take a look at this issue. I hope to hear back from them soon. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a quick video I made that hopefully helps: https://adobe.ly/2PVIhwl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unchecking it seems to be doing the trick!! Thanks so much, and I LOVE the character you chose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unchecking it seems to be doing the trick!! Thanks so much, and I LOVE the character you chose

Very cool!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines