• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard input for eyegaze

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't use Keyboard input for Eyegaze when i click Ctrl+2 for 2-Takes.How to control eye gaze using keyboard?

TOPICS
Crash , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nalipuri, I might suggest an easier approach. Would it be unrealistic to use the keyboard eye gaze during record rather than making it a trigger item? I run my record at 75% or 50% and manage to get a good reaction time. If you choose not to do it this way, then record you eye gaze and then make it a contol trigger. I.e. Record your eye gaze in your time line, shorten it to your desired length, then creat a control trigger of the recorded sequence.

If I missed the mark, let's give it another shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always use the mouse to control the eyes (turn off camera mode, turn on mouse mode in the Face behavior ). I like looking at the screen when moving the eyes so I see what it looks like. I personally find the WebCam too hard to use for eyes as I have to look away to move the eyes, but then I cannot tell if its correct! (I have never used the keyboard for eyes - I did not even remember it was possible! Lol! So no suggestions on keyboard eyes from me.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines