Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LAYER PICKER Pupils

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone know if the LAYER PICKER behavior works with Pupils?

Trying to create pupils with "glare" that shift shape/orientation as they move for a more 3D and artistic look to the character.

I've expirimented but can't get the concept to work.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Camera , FAQ , Feature requests , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never tried it, but does layer picker work if you remove all the other eye stuff? (the behavior) That is, I would try to make sure layer picker is working outside eye first. I have used swapset on pupil before. Sometimes with behaviors you cannot have two behaviors own the same layer. One trick then is to create another nesting layer in puppet heriarchy so you can have eye gaze behavior control the pupil group, then inside that group put the layer picker on the group inside pupil, with the layer choices a third level deep.

Pupil (controlled by eye gaze)

- Nested group (only exists for layer picker behavior, so it does not share same layer as eye gaze)

- - Layer picker layers

No idea if it will work, just a suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines