• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers always mix up after editing puppet in Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what changes I make (Or none at all) after I save in photoshop and go back to Ch, my layers are all mixed up and I have to figure out how to fix the puppet. This also only seems to happen with "sticky" so far. Its nearly impossible for me to edit this puppet. This is only one of the issues im having. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i've seen many posts about this with no answers. I guess Adobe just wants us to move on from it? Ive spent hours trying to figure this out.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall an okaysamauri thread in the past saying sticky was a lot more complicated, making editing hard. It felt like not a good puppet to model your own work on. Too much magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang... I was hoping I could make it work since it already walks and does everything else I need! I just want to add hats thats it haha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for chiming in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, you commented on that thread already! Lol! That was the thread I remembered talking about making changes is hard for that puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haha im just posting everywhere trying ti get this to work lol Thank you though!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines