• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers moving in rig window on their own.

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, thanks for any help in the past. I have this one annoying issue thats been puzzling me though. Sometimes when I'm working in CH I notice layers movie position in the rig window. These same layers are in the correct position in AI when I check. One might think I could be accidently moving them while working but I guarantee they are randomly moving position on thier own. It's not always the same layers but many of them behave this way. It's quite easy to reset them buy deleting the layer and saving the AI file again to reinstate them. I cannot figure out whats making them move around. Possible CH bugs? Wondering if anyone experiences this once in awhile.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sometimes easy to accidentally move layers, but we have a known bug that we don't have a solution for that will also do this. This happens when you click the crown icon on a non-group layer in the Puppet panel, then make an edit in PS/AI and have that edit incorporated. Sometimes some layers can shift. I *think* you can get them back to their original spot in the document by selecting the layer, right clicking, and picking "Reset Layer". We totally recognize this is a pain. 

The workaround is to do your independence in PS or AI by putting the "+" in front of the layer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh I see, Thank you very much. This sounds exactly like what is happening because it always happens after an edit incorporated. I'll check for myself soon here and report back if doing independence in AI is the solution. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines