• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Left arm stopped dragging

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried customizing a blank puppet in CA and while I was editing the AI file, the left arm stopped being draggable. The Right arm moves fine, but how can I fix this rig? // Also my pupils double up only on the left eye? Does anyone know why?

(I am desperately in need of help since I need to figure this out for a school project 😞 )

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a little hard to see on the video, but i think you have Draggable tagged on the Left Wrist handle but not on Right Wrist. That is why only one wrist drags.

Regarding eyes, i would check the tags on layers and pupil range. It almost seems like both eyes were using left pupil range. But it's hard to see from video. You can also expand the Face and Eye Gaze behaviors - there are Views, Handles, Sections - if you expand, did it find the eye layer and layers under it? Does the right eye mentioning using a left eye tag? Feel free to show more screenshots in this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your response. I've managed to figure out that it was due to the layering in the AI file! 

In regards to the eyes, it doesn't mention using a left eye tag to my knowledge. The two eyes seem to have the same settings..Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.51.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.50.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.52.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines