• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

left arm wasn't move

Participant ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can I get some help understanding why the right arm won't move in scene mood?  

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dTbq9rPwcILGKoZuBWaz4IqjhJqxAqUH/view?usp=sharing

For some reason your right arm had some extra tagging on it that I removed and tagged correctly. Both arms should be draggable now.

For better flexibility in the future, try drawing the character's arms outstretched in an "A" position by default, which will give them more arm mobility. This character's arms don't look as good if you drag them too far up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the right arm set up exactly like the left? If so, I would remove the wrist tag from the forearm and place it on the same handle as draggable instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually the right arm won't move so there is no rigging to it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - so to clarify - your question above was why the right arm isn't moving, but you're showing us the rigging for the left arm (right side of screen, but the puppet's left arm). Is the left arm not moving either? If so, does changing the wrist tag placement help? If not, could you please File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so I could take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry.  I mean the left arm won't move.  Which export option should I use?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File > Export > Puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dTbq9rPwcILGKoZuBWaz4IqjhJqxAqUH/view?usp=sharing

For some reason your right arm had some extra tagging on it that I removed and tagged correctly. Both arms should be draggable now.

For better flexibility in the future, try drawing the character's arms outstretched in an "A" position by default, which will give them more arm mobility. This character's arms don't look as good if you drag them too far up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help!  I really appreciate it!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines