• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Left pupil going in opposite direction??

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!

The left pupil is going in the opposite direction from the right pupil so my character is either cross-eyed or the left pupil is jumping out of the eyeball to the left hand side.

When I look to the left the eyes gong into the middle and when I look right they go to the outer edge of the eyeball area, with the left one, characters left, going outside the of the eyeball area completely.

I've imported another blank template from character animate in Photoshop but can't see what could be causing the issue.

Any Ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I did a blog post on Eye debugging Debugging Adobe Character Animator Eyes – Extra Ordinary, the Series

If you scroll towards the end I added a section called “crazy eye” that sound familiar. Feel free to have a look and ask more questions if it does not make sense!

in a nutshell, if the pupil range is not a nice clean shape, things can go weird. Eg even a single stray pixel can confuse it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines