• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lip sync not working. Could someone have a look over my psd?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://sta.sh/0bo9tvl3v4p

That is the link to the download of the PSD.  I compared the psd to the wendigo template, and the blank face template, but no matter what I change, the puppet stays on its neutral face in Character Animator.  I've tagged the folder "Mouths" to be "Mouth" in the rigging section already. 

Anything helps!  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

The Lip Sync behavior is looking for the viseme layers within a group tagged as "Mouth". The puppet has a group named "Mouths", so it didn't get automatically assigned the "Mouth" tag. In the Puppet panel, simply select the "Mouths" group and then select the "Mouth" tag (the mouth in the Face image in the Tags section of the Properties panel).

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oddly enough, pasting the entire face and mouth of the puppet into the photoshop file of the "Blank Face Template" makes it work, though I'm not quite sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lip Sync behavior is looking for the viseme layers within a group tagged as "Mouth". The puppet has a group named "Mouths", so it didn't get automatically assigned the "Mouth" tag. In the Puppet panel, simply select the "Mouths" group and then select the "Mouth" tag (the mouth in the Face image in the Tags section of the Properties panel).

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines