• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lip Sync not working!

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to character animator. I have designed my character and pasted the mouth group from Blank into my Photoshop file.  When I go to character animator and put my character in a scene, the mouth does move some but it is not recognizing all the mouths available. I tagged them and put them in the mouth group but still nothing, It keeps saying they are not using any behaviors and all have "0" in the property panel. Plus the woohoo mouth gets really big. Help! Hope this picture works to show you my problem. This is for Ee.  Thanks!Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Camera

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of the lipsync behavior handles etc sections expanded (where the zeros are). It looks for Head first i think, then mouth, then visemes directly under it. Just wondering if you have a head tag on a wrong layer, so want to see what Head is bound to.

Also try https://www.okaysamurai.com/CHFAQ/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alank99101738, thanks for getting back to me.  Well, persistancy paid off and I figured it out. I took of the Lip Sync behavior off of the mouth layer and then they all started working and "1"s appeared besided all my visemes! Yay me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear you got it working. Yes, it needs to find the Head first I think, so putting too low in the hierarchy would not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines