• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lip sync obsolite

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have an older puppet that I created in illustrator. I decided to revisit this puppet for a project I am working on.

I noticed that beside my lip sync in the record view...I now see a message in brackets (obsolete)

Is there a way to fix my puppet?

Anyone else with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

The older/obsolete Lip Sync behavior should still work, but if you want to take advantage of the improved Lip Sync behavior and you don't have any recorded takes for the obsolete Lip Sync behavior that you need to retain, you can update to the newer behavior. Just select the puppet in the Project panel, click the menu (three horizontal lines) to the right of the Lip Sync (obsolete) behavior in the Properties panel, choose the Remove Behavior command, then click the "+" button and choose Lip Sync

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The older/obsolete Lip Sync behavior should still work, but if you want to take advantage of the improved Lip Sync behavior and you don't have any recorded takes for the obsolete Lip Sync behavior that you need to retain, you can update to the newer behavior. Just select the puppet in the Project panel, click the menu (three horizontal lines) to the right of the Lip Sync (obsolete) behavior in the Properties panel, choose the Remove Behavior command, then click the "+" button and choose Lip Sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines