Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Output Audio

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Character Team,

In Preferences, I see that there is only a way to output Live video. Is there any way to output live audio?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not from CH (yet), so you'll have to go through your own system's audio.

So in OBS, for example, I select the microphone as my audio source and give it an 150-300 ms delay in the "Mixer" area, which worked for the "Red Monster Live" video we did (I talk about it about halfway through). Red Monster Live! (Adobe Character Animator Livestream) - YouTube

For PC solutions with Newtek's NDI plugin, like Wirecast or VMIX, you can try the same idea. Or we've used NDI's Scan Converter when using multiple audio sources, like the multi-puppet livestream we did: https://youtu.be/ja7bVr4kHCU?t=15m22s

Hope that helps a little...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So i just downloaded OBS is there a way to stream the video/audio out locally through HDMI to another monitor with speakers? I'm wanting to give a live performance and not have to go through a source like twitch/youtube/facebook. Any help would be great! Right now when i livestream locally only video comes out and when i run sound separate the audio sync is way off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines