• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live text bubbles for streams

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an oddball question but I'm working with a character who's voice I'm not able to do but would still like to livestream with. Does anybody have any idea on how to add live typed text to a sort of speech bubble that pops up? I'm also open to any outside programs that work with OBS to do this. I'm currently controlling the character via Xbox controller to MIDI so I have the full keyboard available but need more audience interaction than just character movement.

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think OBS is the right sort of solution. I think the easiest is picking a chat program you like (with lots of emojis etc) and just use OBS Studio to capture that part of the screen and merge it into the video stream. I use EcammLive with work - it can hook up with YouTube live chat etc, including bring messages on the screen. There are others as well. But that is more for audience participation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines