• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for someone to partner with

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I've been teaching myself Adobe's products for the past year and a half and by far character animator is my favorite. Unfortunately my artwork and rigging leaves a lot to be desired. My strength would be more in after effects and compositing. I'm curious if anyone out there wants to team up to work on something. I've been making fun of the NFL in most of my videos but would like to do something more original. Shoot me an email if you are interested [email removed in accordance with forum rules]    www.shooterandthestache.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shooter,

Good idea. But the forum rules are that email addresses cannot be posted. However, anyone on the forum can send a personal message to you by clicking on your name and then hitting "message" to the far right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that thanks for removing it from the original email!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines