• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping a levitating character (Replay work around)

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

So I'd like to make this character levitate up n down throughout a livestream.  I checked out OkaySamurai's amazing video on Triggers, but it seems you cannot make Replays loop.  I was able to make him leviate and converted the transform to a trigger, but it will only play once.   The video was made in 2019, but I currently dont see an option to make it continuously loop throughout.  Any other workaround anybody has found would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers!Screenshot (456).png

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Looked into it more and someone recommended I try using the Breathe behavior to get the effect I want and with some tweaking I was able to find some decent results!  I also added some dangles to the arms n legs.  Really love out it came out!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looked into it more and someone recommended I try using the Breathe behavior to get the effect I want and with some tweaking I was able to find some decent results!  I also added some dangles to the arms n legs.  Really love out it came out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines