Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing triggers and Behaviors

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

Had a question using the puppets from Adobe Character Animator site. When I click to use a character, all the triggers are available to use, but if I save the character to a cloud drive or my computer and reopen the puppet - all triggers and behaviors are gone.

Is there a way to save a puppet (For Example: Tull) save him to your computer and reopen the file from your computer to keep the triggers and behaviors?

Much appreciated!

Roger E

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - I am going to answer my own question - but basically I was trying to open the file in Ch as a PSD file and not a puppet file. (smh)

But my other question is somewhat photoshop related - I am trying to spread the layer styles of a puppet from his head to legs and arms...but when I click on the layer with the shape I want to copy -  the 'copy layer style' is not available - I don't yet understand why is not available?

ie. This was a practice on Okay Samurai's video creating a puppet in photoshop - I am looking to do the same method.

Again much appreciated,

Roger E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried your query on the Photoshop forum? There are a lot more people there and you might get a quicker answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was in the wrong forum with this...

Thank you OriginalGC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you double click a layer, does it show a style dialog with at least one thing checked? If so, yes, you should be able to copy that layer style. But if you don't see anything there then there won't be anything to copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I originally ran into the issue with Tull and his arm, I was attempting to edit Tull's face by changing the color and then using the same layer style on his arm, similarly to how you did it on your 'build a puppet in photoshop video', but I think you were working off the 'blank' template.

Speaking of which, thank you for the reply Okaysamurai! Your videos are a daily dose of learning for me. I've nearly seen them all and your puppets.

I think Tull might be my current fav. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines