• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manipulate Yellow Meshline without seperate layers with the Crown in CH Animator plus sign in PS

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody,

my project is working on a puppet similar to Dr.Applesmith. So i just copied and renamed him and add some Animation Layers of the Arm and Head that i want to put on triggers. When i imported the renamed PSD File the Mesh structure changed as you can see in my attachment. So how can i put the head out of the body yellow line like it is in the original? How can i manipulate it except of seperate the layer with the plus sign in PS or the crown sign in Ch Animator?

Cheers and thank you for feedback

JP

TOPICS
Feature requests , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting - the PDF is rather blurry. Personal message I got sent yesterday with screen shots also blurry. I wonder if the forum owners turned on image compression... the result is the images are not readable any more.

My guess however for the mesh is the old puppet has the face etc artwork under the 3 profile layers under Head. Those three profiles are marked independent. Independence is the only way i know to get something in a different mesh. So i suspect you have added artwork into the wrong place in the hierarchy - eg new head related artwork is not under one of the three profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines