• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manually pick Surprise or Smile mouths in Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the live Face video feed to move my characters head, I keep accidentally triggering the "Surpise" mouth. How do I later edit out / delete that suprise mouth from the tiemframe? I want to do it manually as the rest of the live face perfomrance and movements are fine.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Camera , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just delete or untag the surprise mouth from your character, it won't show up anymore. If it can't find a surprised tagged mouth it will just ignore it. I used to run into the same thing a lot - so I tend to leave smile and surprised off most of my puppets now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. If i wanted to then be able to use the surprised mouth, should i
set up the mouths as a swap set?

--
Woody Abbott
(214) 725-7377

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, that's how I do it at least. For any extra mouths I just add them into a swap set so I have more control over them. Otherwise, as you saw, smile/surprise are kinda in a black box inside the face track (the behavior that actually records them). With triggers you have more visibility and editing options over them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines