• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing Arm IK Reverse bend activation button in Ch Adobe 2020

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm just getting to know Character Animator and I was following all of Okay Samurai Tutorials on YouTube, and when I reached the "Replays" tutorial I noticed that there is a difference in the Arm IK panel. 

I couldn't fix the elbow problem because there isn't an activation button next to the Reverse bend check. 

Please check the attached screenshot below. 

PHOTO-2020-05-05-17-45-53.jpg

Is the problem with the version I'm using or is there a new technique for it? because even when I check the boxes next to them there is no change to the elbow bend issue. 

Waiting for your reply. 

Regards, 

Maryah

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Character Animator are you using (exact version please, not just the CC year). Also, is the screnshot of your laptop from your Character Animator or a screenshot of the video? Please post a screenshot of what you see and the link to the video with the time you're referring to and this should be easier to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines