• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Library continuously resets at loop

Contributor ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get my puppet to walk across a scene using Motion Library.

It doesn't matter whether I set the Root Position to Continuous, Reset at Loop, or Treadmill, when I click the play button, and the puppet crosses the "Record One Motion" track, the puppet always looks like it is resetting at loop every two seconds.

Motion Library Speed set to 40%

Motion Library Strength set to 60%

Body Strength set to 75%

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

You cannot change the "Root Position" mode after the motion library takes are in the timeline.

Please change the "Root Position" mode first, then hit "Record One Motion" (or do a regular recording).

If you hover over the motion library takes in the timeline, you can check what parameters are embedded in them.

jsaito_0-1679421761281.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot change the "Root Position" mode after the motion library takes are in the timeline.

Please change the "Root Position" mode first, then hit "Record One Motion" (or do a regular recording).

If you hover over the motion library takes in the timeline, you can check what parameters are embedded in them.

jsaito_0-1679421761281.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. I will have to give that a try. I am having many different issues with Motion Library, but perhaps this will fix one of them.

I appreciate the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines