• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Library "Body and Limb IK behaviours same layer" warning, but they are the same layer

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm getting the aforementioned warning on my puppet and it is driving me a little crazy because it keeps popping up over the timeline when i'm trying to edit stuff.

I think it it set up correctly because Body, Limb IK and Motion Library are all on the base puppet layer:

UnstableFocus_0-1675416905170.png

The ML animation works fine so I don't know what the problem is. I don't think I have these behaviours on any other layer inside my puppet but it's hard to check properly without going through everything (unless there is a quick and easy way to see all behaviours and where they are - if there is i'd love to know!)

Any idea why this is happening?

TOPICS
Bugs , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is only happening when the either limb ik or body preview isn't turned on, so the error is a little confusing, might be worth changing in an update to specify they have to be turned on in this situation rather that the error i'm getting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines