• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-pose walkcycle failures

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been following along with Okay Samurai's Character Animator tutorials, and am working on a two-pose puppet following the guide: a stationary and single-direction walk cycle. I can set up the walk cycle fine when it's the only one in the stack, but adding multiple views causes issues. I have tagged the three-quarter view with the profile tag, but I see both views simultaneously when I go to a scene. If I hide the visibility in the puppet rigging screen, that of course hides it in the preview, but looking at the sample characters (such as Okay Samurai's Eliza3View) that's not necessary. I assume there's something obvious I'm missing but following along the tutorial there's no apparent step.

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad the tutorial is helping! Unfortunately walk can only be 1 or 3 views, there isn't a great 2 view approach outside of duplicating the second view and making it a third, even if you're not going to use it. Once CH sees three tagged views it should know how to cycle between them if Walk is set up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines