• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple keys for same trigger

Participant ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a puppet with a few different expressions which I have organized in a swapset and controlled by triggers.

As most of us know, it's good practice to usually have the character blink as they transition into a different emotion.  My puppet is set up to blink whenever I blink into the camera.  And I can set create a trigger to set off the blink as well if I want to.

But lets say I have 5 different emotions, each set to a different trigger/key.  Is there a way to have each of those keys ALSO set off the blink cycle so that the blink is triggered whenever the emotion is changed?

Thanks for any tips!

TOPICS
Feature requests , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered setting up a replay to combine the two together, having a blink and the new emotion as part of a new replay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea! I'll give it a try.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep us posted! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines