• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple puppets from one camera in CH

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hola, nunca hemos utilizado Adobe CA. Somos varias personas y queremos que nos reconozca el movimiento facial simultánemente frente a la cámara (sólo tenemos una).  ¿Cómo podemos configurar Adobe CA para lograrlo? Sería necesario incorporar otra cámara o grabar individualmente? Muchas gracias.

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Camera , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you are looking for an option to sync multiple cameras/faces to one computer. Am I correct?

I searched for this feature. I got to know that if you had multiple computers (each with their own webcam), their scene output could be combined into a single output via external application. There are some game streamers that do this, where they are in different cities, but they broadcast to twitch.tv as multiple characters.

On a single computer(and webcam),  you can have multiple puppets in a scene but you can only control one at a time.

There is a other scenario where you can control multiple puppets if they are all armed but then they are all following the same movements of the single face being tracked in the webcam.
Hence, we can only track a single face at a time on a machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you after a live stream? If so as Shivangi said that is not supported. You need one computer and camera per person, then need software to merge the different video streams.

If a recorded video then it is easy. Arm the first puppet, make a recording in the timeline panel, then you can rewind the play head and the second person can make a recording by arming the second puppet.

If you do want it live, the only thing I can think of is to use replays. One character fully live and interactive. The second character you prerecord what they say and do. E.g. if the second puppet just says "yes!" "Really?" Or other simple statements. You can then use keyboard triggers to cause the second character replays to play at different times. Makes it a bit more interesting, but not fully interactive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, if translating, be aware that "Replays" is a feature of Character animator. And by "Arm" I mean "enable" (the little red dot is on for recording). ("Arm" has two meanings in english.) Not sure how the translate software would work on special terms like that! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines