Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple trigger recording?

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recorded the headmovement first and then I tried to record the eyebrows, but I couldn't save the first recording. When I hit the record button for the second (eyebbrow) recording, the first recordsession is gone. What can I do?

I can turn off the trigger, but only all of them, not seperately for head, eyebrow etc..

Thank you

o.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a compute to try, but I assume that eyebrows and head position are being saved by the same Face behavior. You *might* be able to add a second Face behavior to the puppet then arm one at a time. When you arm a behavior, it hides the previous recording for that behavior, but it won’t hide the recording of a different behavior. That is my best suggestion.

(I assume you are using the webcam to control the eyebrows, and not a dragger or trigger...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Alan!

I have different swap sets for eyes, arms and headmovement.

But I don't know how to add a second or a third trigger behavior to it.

My only idea is  to hit every key trigger and then duplicate the events with cutting them in half (because copy and paste doesn't work) an built the animation manually.

hein2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I am getting a little lost. Is the swap sets a different topic to the eyebrow recording?

Are you saying you are having trouble recording over the top of other recordings because they need triggers to get the right effect in place?

I guess you can add multiple trigger behaviors and arm one at a time...

To add a new behavior at a particular level in the puppet, go to the rigging panel. There is a “+” column if you hover over it you can add another behavior. Or over in the properties panel there is also a “+” to add new behaviors. Pick the appropriate one from the drop down. You can also rename them (right click I think, or select and hit enter) to help you remember what you use each one for, to keep things more organized and easier when re-recording sessions.

Again, sorry, not at computer right now to try it out first hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines