My rig panel is not showing all the items on the proper size.

Enthusiast ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the picture below.

I imported 4 items, 3 illustrator files, and one photoshop file with a puppet. 

For some reason the illustrator files are showing very small in relation to the puppet in the rig panel. 

Once I opne the record panel the zise looks normal, but its hard to view them in the rigging area.

Is there a way I can fix it? 

ch1.JPG

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you PM me a link to the puppet?

Have you changed the size of the Illustrator assets in the Record workspace using the Transform behavior? The size difference in the Puppet panel would be expected if the source assets are a different size. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to the puppet? 

The source would be in a folder in my computer. 

I did some resizing of the items, and suddently the puppet took over the rigging screen. 

At this point is workable in the record mode and I can create the video without problems, but its annoying that I can't get a good look at it in the rigging mode. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you were willing to share the project with us we could figure out of this is a bug or something otherwise very confusing. Both are helpful.

Quit Ch, zip the project folder and PM a link to me or DanR and we'd love to take a look. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines