• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help finishing off a walking strawberry - rigging not quite right but no issues showing.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am animating a logo for an upcoming video, and I've taken it so far, now I am hoping you guys can help me figure out the final "what am I doing wrong" parts of the rigging 🙂

When the character walks the legs and the majority of his body look great, buthe left hand holding the guitar neck, and the guitar neck, and moving wierdly.

I don't know how to fix this, and any help would be gratefully received!

It's my first post, it wouldn't let me attach my AI file so instead I attached a screenshot of the rigging and result, hope that is the correct procedure.

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try to make the arms independent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Cet, that got me looking at the whole structure, and it was there I found a few tweaks that made it better! I appreciate your post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines