• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neutral mouth showing up over triggered mouths

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Playing with my original toon and adding more stuff to him. He's looking really good except for his default mouth is showing up over his other mouths when I trigger them. I'm using the same set up as the "Dave" puppet. Below is the set up. My triggers work great I just can not figure out why the neutral mouth want go away when I trigger the other mouth sets. 

Untitled12.png

 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Do you have a swap set defined to hide the default mouth when you trigger the alt mouth?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a swap set defined to hide the default mouth when you trigger the alt mouth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I think I got what your talking about. I have to do all the mouths at once and not in pieces. Now my singles work I just can not get it to switch over to the Alt mouth set when I hit the trigger for that set the mouth just disappears altogether. Here is the currect rigging and trigger set up.

Untitled12.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't even started working on the Alt mouth set yet. Right now my problem is with the Singles. My triggers work but the default mouth shows up over top of them. But I will probably have to do that when I start working on my Alt mouth set. I'm not sure how to do that though. I'll have to find a multi mouth set how to video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed the problem. I needed to simply tag the Alt mouth set as a mouth and now all works good.

Another thread you had replyed to helped me fix the issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you able to get rid of the neutral mouth on top of the other mouths? please share!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us see the hierarchy for your mouth layers and we'll try to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and here's an updated one. i moved "neutral" out under a bracket

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if you move the others out from under those brackets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines