• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New beginners series of Live Streams on Character Animator

LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been putting together a new series of little Live Streamed videos introducing Character Animator. Not high quality - going for quick to produce rather than quality so I can get more done, so more ums and ahs etc. I would start with the Adobe tutorials first, but this might be a useful secondary resource.

Project Wookie - YouTube

I may create another playlist for Illustrator based artwork in the future.

Partly using it to learn how to Live Stream with Character Animator as well. E.g. using my son's hex core laptop with GTX 1060 GPU works MUCH better than my normal dual core laptop. The extra CPUs seem to make the main difference - enough CPU for each of the programs. (I can share more about my setup if any interest.)

Note: Searching on YouTube there are a lot more resources being created around. If you have been creating a channel as well feel free to drop a link here in the comments so others can find it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are now 27 episodes available. Starts from a photo and demonstrates various things in photoshop like cutting out eyes, adding a balloon, recording replays, screen resolution and more. I plan to update https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/10/22/project-wookie-a-beginner-youtube-playlist/ with the full list of titles.

Suggestions for for more topics welcome.

Next series is a short series of starting from scratch using Adobe Draw in the iPad to create your puppet artwork. (I am looking forward to photoshop for iPad coming out next year - but until then, this is a useful tool). A few episodes are up already on a separate playlist https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-EY6SsWRcVOOyR5Y5P5tqM222P0-HSLJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines