Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new cartoon finally launching! thank you

Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this isn't regarded as spam but I want to thank everyone in this forum for helping me work through CH issues! The show I have been creating for a year is launching next Monday and I just wanted to show everyone the work !!

LAUNCHING MY CARTOON SERIES! #iHateLivingInApartments - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice! Its always fun seeing real projects come to life! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

I agree with @alank. I checked the introductory video that you have shared. I appreciate the work that you have put into getting the animation and voice modulation in place. It feels great to know that you are doing something that you wanted to do since your childhood and Adobe Character Animator is helping you do that.

Looking forward to see more of your work.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! it has been really fun. I have a running list of feature requests and frustrations with Audition, Character Animator, and Illustrator that I think I should share when it's all said and done. For the lipsync'ing I will do the automation but then I run through it and polish it up basically spending about an hour per 45 seconds of dialogue.  But since starting last June I have learned how to speed up the workflow and process immensely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha, totally not spam! Seeing folks using our products to work on things they're excited about is one of my favorite parts of the job. I hope your cartoon series has a successful launch!

Definitely send along your feedback when you have time. I know some members of the Audition team and can find contacts on Illustrator as well.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello !

Same intention for me ! just to say thank you to the amazing Adobe Community for the help

I prefered to post this here to definitively not spam this nice forum

the link of my Animation/Music is just below

Kopfkino - Vangelis Neon - YouTube

BTW congrats to user9209202 and his great work !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines