• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to CH using a purchased puppet & rig - Puppet going offline - with "unable to render" error

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

Characher Animator v4 Build 45

MAC: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9, 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Newbie to CH

Using a purchased puppet & rig - Puppet is going offline before I can record animation.

I am adjusting colors in the dynamic symbol library but now messing with layers.

ERROR MESSAGE:

Incorporating external edits failed for “/Users/colleenparquette/Documents/Adobe/Character Animator/Character Animator Build Merv 2/CH Media/Gathered Media/Albertwithlimbs.ai” Auto-Sync with Artwork will be disabled.

Unable to render a 32771 x 829 image

I am pretty sure this is a memory issue but I'm flying blind & can not tell how I can fix this. 

Any thoughts appreciated.  THX ~ C.

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about the problem.
I created a 32771 x 829 size AI file and tried to repeat the error, but so far no luck. Could you please share the project you see this problem?
If so, please zip enter project folder ("Character Animator Build Merv2" in "~/Documents/Adobe/Character Animator/") and send me the link where I can retrieve.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello k.y.:

I will happily share my project file with you as soon as I can. I am muscling through I believe the problem may be tied to how I am editing the dynamic symbols the created used to create the puppet. I'll explain further when I can upload. REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME! thx ~ C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was this problem ever fixed? I am having the same issue with one of my puppets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines