Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No automated blinking but it blinks

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've deleted all the automated blinking and because there was no behavior, I added it and then I deleted it

The next step was to remove the word "blink" in the terms and now in the quarter profile the standard eye

changes it size like it is blinking..

Thank you

o.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Ha!  The blink layer overrides the webcam adjusting the eyelid height (following your real eyes as best it can). So it shows an image (or cycle layer etc). When you don’t have a blink layer, the webcam kicks in. So setting the strength to zero effectively turns the web cam off For that control.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm answering my own questions, that's faster

I don't know why it's only on the right profile but when the eyebrow and lid intensity is zero, there is no "blinking".

Thank me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha!  The blink layer overrides the webcam adjusting the eyelid height (following your real eyes as best it can). So it shows an image (or cycle layer etc). When you don’t have a blink layer, the webcam kicks in. So setting the strength to zero effectively turns the web cam off For that control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines