• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No camera selected :(

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im running a zoom q2n webcam setup, the webcam shows itself in obs and other softwares however i can only get the audio from the camera (dedicated camera mic) in ch animator with no camera options being available, the same camera works on my laptop in ch animator but not on my desktop, have tried different versions but to no avail,please let me know what could be causing this,i tried droidcam aswell and it doesnt work either, how can i confirm it is a windows related problem?

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

You mentioned that the Zoom Q2N webcam worked on your laptop.  Is that a Windows or a Mac laptop?

You will want to check that your Zoom Q2N can be used by the built-in Windows "Camera" app.  If the Windows Camera app can't use the Zoom Q2N, then likely Character won't be able to use it either.

Also, it is possible the Q2N requires a high-speed USB connection.  Make sure you are using a USB 3.0 port on your PC if it is required by the camera.

Best Regards,

-G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines