• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No change in movement when adjusting puppet track behaviors

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to get anyting to change when adjusting the settings on the puppet track behaviours panel. I can't change the face settings, body settings or limb settings for example. I can move the settings around but it has mo effect on the movement of the puppet. The only thing that seems to do anyting is the transform settings. So I belive this is an overall problem with the settings on my character animator program and not just the puppet. The person that I hired to create the puppets isn't having trouble adjusting the settings on the on her end.

Any advice would be most welcome! Thanks!

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Can you share a screen shot showing what isn't working? Does it work for the built-in puppets? Are you using the same version of Ch as the person you hired?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screen shot showing what isn't working? Does it work for the built-in puppets? Are you using the same version of Ch as the person you hired?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turned out that the person I hired was running an older version of Ch than I was. I uninstalled my newer version and installed the one they were using and it fixed all of the problems I was having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines