• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sure why this is happening

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently an animation student working on a project in character animator. When i turn my camera on to record, for some reason my puppets left jaw seems to either stick in place and stretch as i move away, or squishes at that point as i get closer. Not sure why this is happenin. Any suggestion?

TOPICS
Camera , How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try turning the yellow mesh on (an icon at the bottom of the scene window). Then move the puppet around again - you may be able to see points of the mesh that are not moving. Then look in your puppet for things around that area and try changing things to see if you can work out the cause. E.g. I start by looking at tags on layers. It is usually because two behaviors are trying to control the one point, but only one can win, so the other is ignored and parts "stick".  Screen grabs can help help too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines