• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nutcracker Jaw option not visible

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Nutcracker Jaw behavior for one of my characters, but I don't even see it as an option in my Properties list.  I have the latest version of Character Animator and I created a Jaw layer (no Mouth) in Photoshop.  But, can't seem to find it anywhere.  Little help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

There is a different behavior you have tro add to your puppet. There is a “+” next to the “Behaviors” heading in the properties panel to add new behaviors.

Doing a Google search (“Adobe character animator nutcracker jaw”) shows a few different YouTube videos etc as well, but this thread had a couple of links: Nutcracker Jaw 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a different behavior you have tro add to your puppet. There is a “+” next to the “Behaviors” heading in the properties panel to add new behaviors.

Doing a Google search (“Adobe character animator nutcracker jaw”) shows a few different YouTube videos etc as well, but this thread had a couple of links: Nutcracker Jaw 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, that worked!  Thanks so much!  :O)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines