• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nutcracker jaw seems split down the middle. One side works and one side stretches the mouth.

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having a problem where it appears the nutcracker jaw stretches half the mouth of my puppet. I have a 3/4 view which works just fine. It only has this problem in the front view. Everything is rigged essentially the same and I've watched all the videos on how to rig a jaw. 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[video]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the video player on the site shows a "buffering" animation for the first few seconds of the video... and the video is only a few seconds long... so its hard to see much (at least on my iPad using Safari and Chrome).

What I suggest you do is in the scene panel, turn on the "mesh" icon. This can sometimes identify a part of the face that is not moving unexpectedly. I then look for handles and tags etc on that part of the face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines