Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One eye moves more than the other

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Apologies if this has been brought up before. I'm pretty new to Character Animator and am having issues with movement for one eye. Maybe my google-fu isn't strong enough, but I wasn't able to find a solution to my problem. 
I was testing the range of the pupil movement with the keyboard input and noticed that when I press the arrow keys to look around, the (character's) left eye moves as expected, but the right eye barely moves down or to his left. Looking to his left isn't as big of a deal since the pupil is already pretty close to the inside of the eye, but looking down is extremely awkward. I tried adding the Pupil Range tags on both eyes. When I do this, the right eye is able to look left, but other than that, both eyes barely move. I've checked over and over again, and as far as I can tell, everything appears to be tagged correctly. Please help.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I figured out the problem. Turns out there were some extra hidden pixels on the character's left eye that threw off the pupil range. Figuring that out helped me solve the other issue with the pupil barely moving when looking down.
Yay! High five!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines