• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

one eye moves right but the other doesn't

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't speak English well, so I'll just write a little.

the eye that doesn't work properly is the right one. His pupil moves, but only to the left, and when I turn my eye very specifically.

the only difference I found between one eye and the other was in the pupil range, which has the option "Attach to" on the right, and not in the other. in the rest, everything is the same.

Version 4.2

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice artwork!!

The first thing I would try is to click the "A" button in the Tags panel (I find it easier to check the details using the text names of tags), then go through every layer in the puppet (particularly the eyes) to see if there is a stray tag. E.g. is there an extra tag on one eye vs the other. The right eye was able to move, but strangely, so I would guess there is more than one layer with Right Pupil Range on it that is confusing it. What you have all looks completely sensible and one eye works properly, so a stray tag is my suspicion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines