• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Part of puppet seems stuck in place?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I've got a puppet I've been working on, and I have everything working (ie blink pupils eyebrows and all that) but when I move my head a part in between the eyes seems to stay in place stretching out and deforming everything. Ive tried having the face background both independent and not and I'm just not sure whats making it do this.
Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.21.53 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.09.52 am.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Worked it out, it was a quirk of having what will essentially be a floating head in a character folder. Made the head folder by itself and independent and it fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked it out, it was a quirk of having what will essentially be a floating head in a character folder. Made the head folder by itself and independent and it fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, I can't see your attach style, but you want your main character to be set to "Free", not "Weld".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines