• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particle behavior leaves artifacts

Participant ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having an issue with Particle behavior where artifacts of your emitter are generated when you STOP using the trigger key? I have several puppets set up with particle behavior right now, and they ALL do the same thing. Particle is set to cannon with continuous mode activated. The two issues (specifically) are that when the trigger key is released, the (intended) particles vanish (shouldn't they stay until their fade and lifespan elapse? I though previous puppets did, but I will re-check that...) and more importantly that HUGE copies of the emitter appear when the trigger is released and THEN slowly fade as per the lifespan setting. After the error, particle behavior and triggers will not function until the scene is reset.  This is happening across the board with at least three different puppets using Particle behavior. If anyone has problem solved this, I'd love to swap stories. Thanks!

Here is a puppet during proper particle behavior...

Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.49.31 AM.png

and here is the same puppet moments later when the particle trigger is released...

Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.49.18 AM.png

You can see that the corn kernels that appear (unintentionally) are much larger than the actual particles that result from the proper function of the behavior.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?