Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particle Behavior Won't Record

Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to record confetti as particles, it shows up fine while recording, but then it isn't saved. 

I've tried having it as "snow" but then I couldn't transform the origin point or size. "Point and Shoot" shows nothing. "Track Mouse" works fine in my scene but simply doesn't record. I tried with and without a trigger set to it to see if that would make a difference, but nothing seems to help.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

RaizelDesign_0-1648666775476.png

RaizelDesign_1-1648666802191.pngRaizelDesign_2-1648666833092.png

TOPICS
Bugs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

I found the answer by trawling through YouTube comments on an @oksamurai tutorial!

RaizelDesign_0-1648668036564.png

I set my particle behavior back to "cannon" but I had a hunch, so I unchecked "honor emitter transform" and now I was able to move the starting point for the puppet. Then I set the particle behavior to a trigger again and it recorded this time!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer by trawling through YouTube comments on an @oksamurai tutorial!

RaizelDesign_0-1648668036564.png

I set my particle behavior back to "cannon" but I had a hunch, so I unchecked "honor emitter transform" and now I was able to move the starting point for the puppet. Then I set the particle behavior to a trigger again and it recorded this time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines