• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

parts do not reappear after blink cycle

Participant ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All parts within and below the same group as the blink are supposed to disappear when the blink is triggered.  This is happening for me.  However,  when the blink is over, those parts (in this case, eyelashes) do NOT reappear.  

Can anyone offer any insight into this problem?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a cycle layers I think for the blink? Do you have something like "hold on last frame"?

I normally structure it a bit differently. Blink makes the siblings disappear while the blink is on (like an automatic swap set). Your blink layers are not siblings to the eyes, so the eyes should not vanish because of blinks, only the eyelashes. But I cannot think of a reason why they don't reappear!

Do you have a swapset and triggers on the eye lashes? I notice you have various expressions in there. What happens if you delete the swapset? Does it work? (Hit undo immediately after to get the swap set back.) I am just wondering if the triggers on the lashes are causing the problem somehow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have always had the blink cycle as a subset of each eye. Is there a particular reason why you have the blink separate? CH might be having dificulty identifying and implementing the blink with it being separate from the eyes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines