• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personnalised Trigger Layout Icons

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I would like to know if there is a way to put your own icon into the trigger control panel? Because most of my triggers don't have any icons so it is hard to know visulaly what button triggers what.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean I found this on the help guide online :

Change the artwork on a button for a trigger associated with multiple puppet layers: right-click the button control and then a layer name.

The problem is that it only takes the first frame of a cycle layer. If you could choose what frame of the cycle layers it would work just fine.

The best would be to be able to make yor own png and link it into the button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed - this is a feature we've considered and might make it into a future version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, what is the best way to get artwork if you have none at all showing up for your trigger icons? when I right click on a blank icon it doesn't give an option for the first cycle layer. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 11.27.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines