• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback Audio Staticey & choppy

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export the video the audio is fine but for some reason when I try to ply it back in the record mode its full of Static & Choppy. hasn't done this before and I have plenty of RAM

32g BTW my  program crashed during this-started blinking , then generated a crash report.

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We currently have an issue with sample rates greater than 48k for playback. If you click Settings, does that get you any sample rate options? If not, check the device class option and see if you have any additional options besides MME. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gives me a choice of ASIO or MME but I don't have an ASIO device. I don't know how that got set to 96,000 I didn't touch it. When I select MME it doesn't allow me to change output.Asio.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it seems to have reset itself, now its back at 48,000...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines