This happens to me on just about every project I do and I've never complained about it but PLEASE fix this bug. Dynamic link is already very difficult to use but when I use it I always get something like this that happens....
Watch less then 2 seconds in I have one frame (a goalie) take the place of my other CH character. This character isn't even in this scene its from a completely different CH scene and composition.
Hi I'm on a Windows 10 updated PC. I'm on all the latest versions of CH, PP and AE.
I'm creating character scenes in CH....dragging them into AE and adding BG's effects, etc. I don't usually notice the one frame that's bugged out until I get to Premier...but it is visible in AE. Usually its one frame so I just cut that frame out but I've had to use this work around for several years now. I'm shocked I'm the only one to see it. It will take a random character and add it to a random frame of a different scene and character....had it happen again last night. I reloaded the CH scene and fixed it but I don't see it a lot of the times until I've exported. For some projects I stopped using DL and just export all my videos..but if I need to go back and edit its a really time consuming way to do it. DL also crashes AE or PR multiple times per project 😞 my PC is a year old now but its got plenty of juice for all of this.