• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please fix this dynamic link bug!

Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me on just about every project I do and I've never complained about it but PLEASE fix this bug. Dynamic link is already very difficult to use but when I use it I always get something like this that happens....

Watch less then 2 seconds in I have one frame (a goalie) take the place of my other CH character. This character isn't even in this scene its from a completely different CH scene and composition.

https://go.onemob.com/v/YdSxryexYILD5V4iLhtnaQ

This happens on almost every project I use dynamic link on. 😞

TOPICS
Bugs , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about the difficulty of Dynamiclink.

Can you share steps when you see this problem since it seems happening any project you have?

Also let us know;
1) version of CH,
2) version of AE or AME or PPRO which you see this problem,
3) version of OS

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm on a Windows 10 updated PC. I'm on all the latest versions of CH, PP and AE.

I'm creating character scenes in CH....dragging them into AE and adding BG's effects, etc. I don't usually notice the one frame that's bugged out until I get to Premier...but it is visible in AE. Usually its one frame so I just cut that frame out but I've had to use this work around for several years now. I'm shocked I'm the only one to see it. It will take a random character and add it to a random frame of a different scene and character....had it happen again last night. I reloaded the CH scene and fixed it but I don't see it a lot of the times until I've exported. For some projects I stopped using DL and just export all my videos..but if I need to go back and edit its a really time consuming way to do it. DL also crashes AE or PR multiple times per project 😞 my PC is a year old now but its got plenty of juice for all of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines