• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP! libgit2 error (project due TOMORROW)

Engaged ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Can anyone please help me? I have been working in character animator. I closed the program and opened it up again and and I'm getting this error and none of my files are showing up:

libgit2 error -3(9/Object not found - no match for id (f36698e99ebc2345f3fc834703c71a676dad519b)) returned from git_revparse_single(&headP, repoP, specZ)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP THIS IS DUE TOMORROW!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DanTull​ !!

I suggest creating a ZIP file and upload and send Dan a direct message with link hoping he is around. He has managed to recover a few other projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ll try it now thank you. Any other help is most welcomed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to say there is also official customer support if no response from adobe here in the community forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines